Brian M. RicciAttorney
Greenville Personal Injury Lawyer
Serving Raleigh, Charlotte, Rocky Mount, Fayetteville, and surrounding areas in North Carolina, Brian M. Ricci is a dedicated and aggressive Greenville personal injury attorney. His practice is focused on workers’ compensation, SSD, car accidents, and medical malpractice cases. Recognized throughout the state and the nation as a passionate advocate for injured workers, Brian is committed to helping workplace accident victims. This commitment was recognized with his appointment to serve as a member on the Board of Directors of the Workers Injury Law & Advocacy Group in 2002.
Brian also previously served as a council member of the N.C. Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section. Additionally, he is board certified in Social Security Disability Law, bringing a unique expertise in this field to his clients’ cases.
Brian is driven to deliver the very best counsel, guidance, and legal representation to his clients, whether working on an auto accident claim or industrial accident. His approach is to provide his clients complete access to him for any counsel or insight they may need, keeping them informed and up to date on their case every step of the way.
Standing up for the rights of the injured is what Brian does. From insurance companies to employers to corporations, no fight is too big for him to take on.
- North Carolina, 1997
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2000
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina, 2010
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina, 2003
Campbell University School of Law, Raleigh, North Carolina
- J.D. - 1997
- East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina
- B.A. magna cum laude - 1994
- Major: Political Science
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers - North Carolina
- Rated by Super Lawyers
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice (NCAJ)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group (WILG), Board Member
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (NOSSCR), Sustaining Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Life Member
- North Carolina State Bar Association
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers - North Carolina