Life-altering injuries can have a catastrophic impact on your life and livelihood. Our Greenville workers' compensation and personal injury attorneys are committed to fighting for injury victims and their families, and we believe in holding responsible parties accountable for their actions. From the moment you come to our firm, you will see first-hand that you are our top priority. Our attorneys firmly believe that those injured at no fault of their own should not be held responsible to shoulder the financial burden of medical costs. With us on your side, you can trust that we will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Additionally, our law firm comes with the following features:
- A central office in Greenville with service to Charlotte, Rocky Mount, Raleigh, Wilmington and surrounding areas
- 100% free case evaluations
- Contingency fee representation—we only collect fees if we obtain compensation for you
- 60 years of combined experience among our lawyers
- Helpful resources made accessible to our clients
We have a wide range of practice areas and provide each of our clients with personal service and dedication to your case. Our lawyers have been selected to The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, included in the Super Lawyers® list, and given 10.0 Avvo ratings. We are the team you want behind your case.
For a free case evaluation, please call us at (252) 285-4081.
Experienced Injury Attorneys Fighting for You
Our attorneys have nearly six decades of combined experience and handle a diverse range of work injury and personal injury cases. When an unexpected catastrophic injury occurs, we know how wholly unprepared you may feel. Income, medical treatment, and transportation may be just a few of the things you need to address right away. Our skilled Greenville personal injury lawyers are committed to helping you and your family when you hire us. Over the years, our firm has been able to recover millions of dollars for clients just like you.
We handle a wide range of cases, including:
- Workers' compensation
- Auto accidents
- Catastrophic personal injury
- Social Security Disability Insurance
- Trucking accidents
Choosing Our Work Injury & Personal Injury Law Firm
We know you have many options when it comes to choosing an injury attorney to represent you. We believe you deserve to be fully compensated for your losses, and we will fight tirelessly to pursue compensation on your behalf.
Our lawyers have the experience, knowledge, and skills to fight for the best possible resolution to your case, including settling out of court or going to trial. In addition to our client testimonials, we hold various certifications and awards that demonstrate our skill and our commitment to our clients. For example, Attorney Brian Ricci and Meredith Hinton are life members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, a membership that requires an attorney to have achieved verdicts and / or settlements of a million dollars or more. Our lawyers know you are depending on us to help you get back on your feet financially, physically, and emotionally.
Call our firm at (252) 285-4081 to learn more about how we can help you through this time.
- Greenville 2221 Stantonsburg Rd Greenville, NC 27834
- Rocky Mount 4117 Sunset Avenue Rocky Mount, NC 27804 *By Appointment Only
- Charlotte 6135 Park South Drive Suite 510 Charlotte, NC 28210 *By Appointment Only
- Wilmington 1213 Culbreth Drive Wilmington, NC 28405 *By Appointment Only
- Raleigh Cap Trust Tower 4208 Six Forks Road Raleigh, NC 27609 *By Appointment Only