Questions to ask your Workers' Compensation Lawyer
Your free initial consultation with one of our lawyers is your opportunity to ask us any questions you have about your workers' compensation claim, and to decide if you want to choose our attorneys to represent your case. We encourage you to write down questions ahead of time, and to ask us any questions you want. We believe well-informed clients feel more confident when making important decisions about their cases. If you are having trouble coming up with questions, you may want to ask the following:
- Am I entitled to workers' compensation benefits for my on-the-job injury?
- What do you think I can recover in terms of compensation?
- How long do you think it will take to get the benefits to which I am entitled?
- Do you think a negligent third party caused my injury?
- Can I pursue a lawsuit against someone other than my employer?
- What can I do to help my case?
- Who at your law firm will handling my case?
- Will I be able to contact the person handling my case if I have a question or concern?
Our consultations are free, so you can learn about us and your case before deciding next steps.
If you live in or around Greenville, Fayetteville, Raleigh or the surrounding areas and are searching for an experienced workers' compensation attorney, please call Ricci Law Firm, PA at (252) 285-4081 for a free case evaluation.