Ricci Law Firm is offering you the opportunity to win a college scholarship to help further your education. Our firm will offer two $1,000 scholarships to graduating seniors in North Carolina who plan to attend a four-year institution of higher learning in the fall. Selection of the recipients is based on the creative entry, school activities, community involvement, academic performance, and professional pursuits.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are required to submit the following materials:
- A current high school transcript; and
- A creative entry that warns of the dangers of drunk driving and/or distracted driving.
Entries may include but are not limited to, an essay, painting, poster, video, audio recording, web page or other creative entry. The more creative, the better. Essays should be limited to 600 words. Video/audio recordings should be limited to two minutes. All creative entries must be mailed or emailed along with your transcripts. Entries will not be returned to the applicant.
Start of Submission:
February 1st, 2019
Deadline of Submission: April 30th, 2019
HOW TO WIN
Our selection committee will review your packet with a particular focus on your creative entry along with your community involvement. We intend to “publish” the two winning creative entries and disseminate them to leaders throughout North Carolina. Each scholarship recipient will be notified at your respective school’s year-end awards ceremony. If your school does not have such a ceremony, we will notify the scholarship winners no later than June 30, 2019. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
The Ricci Law Firm Scholarship Program
2221 Stantonsburg Road
Greenville, NC 27858
- Greenville 2221 Stantonsburg Rd Greenville, NC 27834
- Rocky Mount 4117 Sunset Avenue Rocky Mount, NC 27804 *By Appointment Only
- Charlotte 6135 Park South Drive Suite 510 Charlotte, NC 28210 *By Appointment Only
- Wilmington 1213 Culbreth Drive Wilmington, NC 28405 *By Appointment Only
- Raleigh 3605 Glenwood Avenue Suite 160 Raleigh, NC 27609