Brian M. RicciAttorney
Award-Winning Personal Injury Lawyer
Serving Raleigh, Charlotte, Rocky Mount, Fayetteville, and surrounding areas in North Carolina, Brian M. Ricci is a dedicated and aggressive Greenville personal injury attorney. His practice is focused on:
Recognized throughout the state and the nation as a passionate advocate for injured workers, Brian is committed to helping workplace accident victims. This commitment was recognized with his appointment to serve as a member on the Board of Directors of the Workers Injury Law & Advocacy Group in 2002.
- North Carolina, 1997
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2000
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina, 2010
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina, 2003
Brian also previously served as a council member of the N.C. Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section. Additionally, he is board certified in Social Security Disability Law, bringing a unique expertise in this field to his clients’ cases.
Driven to Deliver
Brian is driven to deliver the very best counsel, guidance, and legal representation to his clients, whether working on an auto accident claim or industrial accident. His approach is to provide his clients complete access to him for any counsel or insight they may need, keeping them informed and up to date on their case every step of the way.
Standing up for the rights of the injured is what Brian does. From insurance companies to employers to corporations, no fight is too big for him to take on.
Campbell University School of Law, Raleigh, North Carolina
- J.D. - 1997
- East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina
- B.A. magna cum laude - 1994
- Major: Political Science
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers - North Carolina, 2017*
- Super Lawyers, Social Security Disability 2017**
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2012**
*The National Trial Lawyers is a national organization composed of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers from each state. Membership is obtained through special invitation and is extended only to those attorneys who exemplify superior qualifications, leadership, reputation, influence, stature, and profile as trial lawyers, both civil plaintiff, and criminal defense. More information can be found at the National Trial Lawyers web site by clicking here. Neither Ricci Law Firm, P.A., nor Attorney Brian M. Ricci claims that similar results will be achieved in your case. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.
**Lawyers are asked to nominate the best attorneys who are 40 or under, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. They are instructed to nominate lawyers they have personally observed in action — whether as opposing counsel or co-counsel, or through other firsthand courtroom observation. More information can be found at the Super Lawyers web site by clicking here. Neither Ricci Law Firm, P.A., nor Attorney Brian Ricci represents that similar results will be achieved in your case. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice (NCAJ)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group (WILG), Board Member
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (NOSSCR), Sustaining Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Life Member*
- North Carolina State Bar Association
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers - North Carolina
*Membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. Criteria for membership in Million Dollar Advocates can be found by clicking here. Neither Ricci Law Firm, P.A., nor Attorney Brian Ricci claims that similar results will be achieved in your case. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.