Kristin G. OakleyAttorney
Greenville Attorney Lawyer
Based in Greenville, Kristin Oakley is a passionate advocate for the injured. She provides representation to clients working through a broad range of injury-related matters, primarily cases involving personal injury. Kristin is an aggressive advocate for those who have been injured by the negligence of others and will continuously fight for her clients to ensure damages are recovered.
Kristin understands how challenging this time can be for her clients, which is why we strive to always keep them informed of their cases progress from start to finish. She prides herself on remaining accessible and approachable to her clients. Kristin represents clients in Greenville, Raleigh, and surrounding areas.
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Raleigh, North Carolina
- J.D. - 2015
East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina
- B.S.: Political Science
- Minor: Security Studies
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice (NCAJ), Member