Greenville Social Security Disability Lawyers
The Social Security Disability Insurance program provides cash benefits to people who are unable to work because of a lasting disability. While it seems straightforward, the application process can be complex and confusing—even the smallest error on the application could delay or cost you your benefits. You need a trusted advocate who can walk you through the entire process, whether you need to just start the application or appeal a denied claim.
To find out how the Ricci Law Firm, P.A. can assist you throughout the application or appeals process, please call the experienced Greenville Social Security Disability lawyers at (252) 777-2222.
How SSDI Benefits Can Help You
There are many people struggling because they are unable to work but also unaware that they may be eligible for SSDI benefits. SSDI benefits come in the form of monthly cash payments.
These benefits can be essential to injured workers, helping them to cope with challenges such as:
- Food and shelter
- Financial support of family members
- Medical care
When you cannot work because of a disability or illness, you may experience a great deal of hardship. Act now to get the government benefits to which you are entitled and have been paying for by way of working and paying Social Security taxes.
Family Members of Disabled Workers
Some of your loved ones are also eligible to receive these benefits.
According to the Social Security Administration, these eligible family members may include:
- Your spouse, if he or she is at least 62 years old.
- Your spouse at any age, provided your spouse cares for your child, who must be younger than 16 or disabled.
- Any children you have that are unmarried and younger than 18.
- Any children you have that are unmarried, 18 or older, and have a qualifying disability that started before he or she turned 22.
- Under certain circumstances, a spouse who has been divorced from you but was previously married to you for at least 10 years, and is now at 62 years old, may be able to claim SSDI benefits based on your work earnings.
If you want an experienced Social Security Disability lawyer in Greenville to help you apply for disability benefits or appeal a denied claim for benefits, now is the time to contact the Ricci Law Firm, P.A. We offer free case evaluations and represent clients on a contingency fee basis throughout North Carolina.
Request a free consultation by calling our firm at (252) 777-2222 today.