Compassionate Guidance Through Difficult Times
Frustration, anger, and overwhelming grief are natural reactions to losing a loved one because of someone else’s actions or carelessness. If you believe your loved one’s death was caused by someone else’s negligence, our compassionate Greenville wrongful death lawyers are committed to advocating for you and your family. We have 60 years of collective experience and have obtained tens of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients*. Our focus is to recover the justice and peace of mind our clients are owed.
Causes of Wrongful Death
When negligence or carelessness leads to a fatality, the resulting death may be considered wrongful. Negligent actions of a company, corporation or an individual may be the grounds for a wrongful death case.
Common causes of wrongful death claims include:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Construction accidents
- Work accidents
- Medical malpractice
As a spouse or dependent of the deceased, you are probably eligible to file for wrongful death compensation. An individualized consultation with our lawyers is necessary to discuss the factors unique to your case and to ensure that you are an eligible party. If the deceased was young, or had no spouse or children, then parents or other people may be entitled to pursue compensation. Our case evaluations are free and we do not charge attorney’s fees unless we successfully recover compensation on your behalf.
What You May Be Entitled to for the Death of a Loved One
In a wrongful death case, we can pursue compensation for damages such as:
- Medical expenses
- Funeral and end-of-life expenses
- Loss of loved one’s earnings
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of loved one’s inheritance
- Loss of loved one’s benefits
- Pain and suffering
Workers’ compensation death benefits may be available to you if your loved one’s death was caused by an accident at work. Our lawyers are extensively experienced and knowledgeable in North Carolina workers’ compensation law, and we can make sure you get the full amount of benefits you are due.
Reach Out to Our Firm at (252) 777-2222 —We Are Here for You
No amount of compensation can undo the tragedy of losing a loved one in a preventable accident, but compensation can help you and your family members relieve the financial burdens that you are dealing. You can focus on healing and moving on without the added strife caused by your loved one’s lost financial contributions and the bills you have as a result of the wrongful death.
If you have lost a loved one because of someone else’s negligence or in a work-related accident, please contact Ricci Law Firm Injury Lawyers for a free case evaluation with an experienced Greenville wrongful death lawyer. We are here for clients in Fayetteville, Raleigh, Charlotte, and surrounding areas.
Blogs Relating to Wrongful Death
- HENDERSON, NC ACCIDENT RESULTS IN FATALITIES
- SHELBY, NC ACCIDENT KILLS TEEN
- FATAL CRASH IN NEW BERN, NC RESULTS IN DEATH OF FIREFIGHTER
- ONE KILLED IN FATAL COLLISION ON W MILLBROOK RD IN RALEIGH, NC
- ONE PERSON KILLED IN HEMPSTEAD, NC ACCIDENT
- ONE KILLED IN DROWNING ACCIDENT IN GOLDSBORO, NC
- MAN KILLED IN LUMBERTON, NC TRUCK COLLISION
- WOMAN KILLED IN TWO-CAR CRASH IN KNIGHTDALE, NC
- WOMAN KILLED IN FATAL CRASH ON US-401 IN FAYETTEVILLE, NC
- FATAL CAR CRASH AT MOBLEYS BRIDGE RD IN GRIMESLAND, NC
- TODDLER KILLED IN FATAL ACCIDENT IN LA GRANGE, NC
- MAN KILLED IN FATAL CRASH ON E INDEPENDENCE BLVD IN CHARLOTTE, NC
- FATAL CRASH AT WALLACE FAMILY RD IN KINSTON, NC
- WOMAN KILLED IN FATAL CRASH ON ANDREWS MILL RD IN BOSTIC, NC
- CHILD KILLED IN FATAL HOUSE FIRE IN PINETOPS, NC
- WOMAN DIES FOLLOWING FIRE IN RALEIGH, NC