Greenville Back & Neck Injury Lawyers
Tens of Millions Recovered for Our Clients
Back and neck injuries range widely in severity. The most serious injuries can lead to lasting problems requiring medical care and possibly preventing you from working and earning an income. Whether your back or neck injury resulted from a car accident, from a workplace accident or another type of incident, our neck and back injury lawyers work to provide the most compassionate, informative and assertive legal guidance possible.
To find out how our experienced neck and back injury attorneys in Greenville can help you, call (252) 285-4081.
Outcomes of Back & Neck Injuries
Our law firm helps individuals suffering from all types of back or neck injuries,
- Herniated discs, ruptured discs or slipped discs
- Back strains or neck strains
- Injuries requiring back surgery
- Whiplash or other soft-tissue injuries
- Injuries resulting in chronic pain
- Spinal cord injuries resulting in paralysis
- Other neck or back injuries
Our thorough knowledge of North Carolina workers' compensation law and personal injury law enables us to thoroughly assess your situation, provide you with a clear assessment of your case and help you understand how we may be able to help.
Your Options following Back & Neck Injuries
- Work-related back or neck injuries: If you sustained a back injury while on the job, such as in a warehouse or factory accident, you may be entitled to workers' compensation to cover your medical expenses and lost wages. We can help you through the process of applying for workers' comp benefits or appealing a denied workers' compensation claim. Additionally, if someone other than your employer is partially responsible for the accident, such as the manufacturer of defective equipment, you may be eligible for additional compensation through a third-party liability claim against the individual or entity.
- Negligence-related neck or back injuries: If you sustained your back or neck injury due to someone else's negligence in a car accident, slip and fall accident or any other accident, you are entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering and other appropriate damages. Our injury lawyers can help you obtain the answers you may be searching for as well as help you pursue the justice and compensation to which you are entitled.
If you are ready to fight for compensation for your back or neck injury and want an experienced, aggressive Greenville catastrophic injury lawyer at your side, please contact the Ricci Law Firm, P.A. to schedule a free consultation: (252) 285-4081.