Holding Negligent Truckers & Trucking Companies Accountable
An auto accident involving a tractor-trailer typically involves catastrophic injury to the people in smaller vehicles. Large, heavy semi-trucks (like LOGGING TRUCKS) can cause massive destruction when they crash. If you are in a passenger car or motorcycle when a truck crashes, the outcome can be life-altering. Tragically, fatalities are not uncommon in these types of accidents. The team of compassionate Greenville truck accident attorneys at our firm stands ready to help you.
To find out if you have an accident case, please call Ricci Law Firm Injury Lawyers at (252) 777-2222.
Common Truck Accident Injuries
Just a few of the most catastrophic outcomes of a truck accident are:
There are many others. Even when truck accidents do not result in fatal injuries, they can result in disability, disfigurement, amputation, and extreme pain and suffering.
Identifying the Cause of Your Truck Accident or COMMERCIAL VEHICLE ACCIDENT
When you hire us as your lawyers, we will begin investigating your case right away. Trucking companies have powerful insurance companies and corporations working for them, and they will work swiftly to deny or minimize their responsibility in causing the accident. They may try to get you to accept a settlement immediately following the accident. You need a knowledgeable and experienced attorney who will not back down to these powerful entities.
Our Greenville truck accident lawyers will use all of our resources, including investigators and accident reconstruction experts, to determine the cause of the accident that injured you.
Accidents involving negligence may be caused by:
- Truck driver fatigue
- Truck driver intoxication
- Unrealistic schedules
- Overloaded cargo
- Unbalanced cargo
- Defective truck parts
- Mechanical failure
- Inadequate truck maintenance
Who Is at Fault for the Accident?
Someone is always at fault when these things cause a truck accident. Drivers are not the only potentially responsible parties. There are also truck owners, loading companies, personnel responsible for the maintenance of the vehicle, and many other individuals and companies involved in the ownership and operation of a tractor trailer.
Our injury attorneys want to pursue the best possible outcome to your truck accident case. Determining who is at fault, whether any state or federal trucking regulations apply, and showing how the injury has impacted your life are just some of the strategies we may utilize in your case. We are committed to helping you maximize any insurance settlement or compensation award you receive.
Blogs Related to Truck Accidents
- ONE KILLED IN TRUCK ROLLOVER ACCIDENT IN CAMERON, NC
- TRACTOR-TRAILER ACCIDENT IN DURHAM, NC
- WHAT TO DO AFTER LEAVING THE SCENE OF A WRECK WITH A LOGGING TRUCK
- 5 VALUABLE PIECES OF EVIDENCE IN A LOGGING TRUCK ACCIDENT
- WHAT YOU SHOULD DO AFTER YOU LEAVE THE SCENE OF A WRECK WITH A TRACTOR TRAILER
- FATAL BIG RIG COLLISION – ROBESON COUNTY, NC
- 4 REASONS YOU SHOULD BE A DEFENSIVE DRIVER AROUND LOGGING TRUCKS
- LOCAL MAN SUCCUMBS TO HYPOTHERMIA AFTER TRACTOR-TRAILER FALLS OFF CHESAPEAKE BRIDGE
- WHAT YOU SHOULD DO AFTER GETTING INJURED IN A TRACTOR TRAILER WRECK
- FATAL BIG RIG COLLISION – DUPLIN COUNTY, NC