Dedicated Advocates in Workers’ Comp Cases
Every day in the US, work accidents injure employees in various job industries. Most of the jobs entitle the injured worker to workers’ compensation benefits. Our experienced Greenville workplace accident attorneys can work to maximize the benefits and compensation you can recover.
For a free case review, please call us at (252) 777-2222.
Common Types of Work Accidents
Work accidents occur in all types of job industries. Some are more deadly than others. But regardless of your job industry, a work injury related to your job duties most often entitles you to workers’ compensation benefits so you can get the medical care you need and replace lost wages.
Your Options Following a Work Accident
If your employer is required to carry workers’ compensation insurance, then you may apply for these benefits under a no-fault rule that bars you from suing your employer. These workers’ benefits are designed to help you as an injured worker. Our attorneys are extensively experienced with workers’ compensation, particularly as it pertains to North Carolina.
In certain cases, under certain circumstances, a lawsuit can be brought against a negligent third party for causing your injury. For example, if you were hurt by a piece of equipment that was manufactured defectively, or if you were injured in a car accident during the course of performing your job duties, then you may be able to pursue maximum compensation in a third-party lawsuit that does not hold your employer accountable, but instead the person or company whose negligence caused the incident that injured you.
Trusted Counsel Just a Phone Call Away: (252) 777-2222
Have you been injured at work? Has a loved been injured or killed in a work accident? If so, you are likely entitled to workers’ compensation benefits or death benefits. Ricci Law Firm Injury Lawyers are passionate about helping injured workers or loved ones just like you. We can put our six decades of collective insight and experience to work on your behalf today. We proudly serve Raleigh, Rocky Mount, Fayetteville, and all of North Carolina.
Blogs Related to Workplace Accidents
- ONE PERSON INJURED IN CONSTRUCTION SITE ACCIDENT IN RALEIGH, NC
- DANGERS OF WORKING IN PAPER MILLS
- RUPTURED DISC SYMPTOMS
- MECHANICS INJURIES IN NORTH CAROLINA
- DO INJURED WORKERS WITH ATTORNEYS GET BETTER MEDICAL CARE?
- GETTING WORKERS’ COMPENSATION FOR A HERNIATED DISC
- WHY I SHOULD APPLY FOR WORKERS’ COMP AFTER EMPLOYER NEGLIGENCE
- HOW TO STAY SAFE ON A CONSTRUCTION SITE
- WHAT ARE THE RISKS TO FOOD INDUSTRY WORKERS?
- WHAT IF I GET INJURED AT A COMPANY OUTING
- COMMON WORK-RELATED NURSING INJURIES
- NORTH AMERICAN OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH WEEK BEGINS
- HENDERSON COUNTY CONSTRUCTION WORKER KILLED IN WORK-RELATED ACCIDENT
- THE DANGERS OF WORKING ON CELL TOWERS
- COMMON HOSPITAL EMPLOYEE INJURIES
- HURT BY FAULTY EQUIPMENT ON THE JOB?
- WHAT CASES YOU CAN FILE IF INJURED ON THE JOB